A set of batching hoppers are collecting bins with a buffer and/or automatic unloading, which can be used to make batches of products. The selection of the right individual products to form a batch is done by the Innova control system. Selection can be done using different batching algorithms for minimum weight, count or fixed weight.
- Batching by count and fixed weight batching
- Manual and automatic unloading
- Adjustable settings for optimum performance
- Unloading into crates or onto a conveyor belt
- Made of stainless steel and other non-corroding materials