On an open steel mesh belt the fillets are conveyed between rows of nozzles which thoroughly rinse the fillets on both sides with adapted pressurized water. Impurities and remaining from the filleting, trimming and pinboning processes are thus washed away without damaging the fillets. Surplus water is removed by adjustable air blowers.
An adjustable booster pump provides homogenous water pressure to the fillets. Automatic ON/OFF-activation of nozzles and blower reduces water and power consumption to a minimum.
- Automatic ON/OFF-activation of nozzles and blower
- An adjustable booster pump
- Surplus water removed by air blower
- Easy-to-clean design
- External air blower that reduces noise in production area
- Open steel mesh conveyor belt