Leveraging over 50 years of equipment knowledge and technological expertise, the fourth generation Frank-A-Matic Linker LK 0400 series offers industry-leading consistency in weight and length control for continuous, high-speed cellulose and collagen cased products. The Frank-A-Matic Linker provides lower cost of operation and/or lower cost of ownership compared to our previous models.
The LK 0400 linker series is a direct replacement of the Townsend SmartLinker with a myriad of improvements in design and performance. It offers the industry’s best option for sausage production using cellulose and prefab collagen casing. These new linkers offer benefits for processors that are running single product processes and for those with multi-product processes.
The Frank-A-Matic Linker LK 0400 series provides consistent performance, low operation costs, low cost of ownership, and flexibility in regards to the range of products that it can run.
- Multiple improvements in design and performance comparted to the SmartLinker
- Redesigned metering pump for increased speed and reliability
- Improved casing hopper design for gentler handling of casings
- New linking assembly that uses food grade polyurethane belts that won’t stretch over time and run at faster linking speed
- Overall design incorporates sloping vertical surfaces to aid sanitation
- Mechanical and electrical components are designed with the latest technology
- Market leader for over 50 years with a wide network of sales and service representatives around the globe.
- Offers consistent performance at higher production speeds
- Easy to operate touchscreen HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- Four unique conveyor styles available to support different types of sausage production