Doner kebab cutting
The auto-return kebab cutting machines MAJA BXAplus K1 with product feedback are designed for individual requirements in continuous horizontal slicing of large-surface meat plates, e.g. veal breast, pork belly, pork neck, pork shoulder etc., as required for the production of doner, kebab or gyros products. Combined with an individually configurable auto-return belt solution, it helps to automate the production of thin slices of meat, for a high product throughput and a time-saving process.
- Plastic-link conveyor belt provides easier cleaning and less wear
- Changing and adjustment of the blade through quick-locking device
- No removal of the blade holder for blade changes and cleaning
BXAplus 554 K1: Changing and adjusting the blade by quick-locking device
- Infinitely variable adjustment of the meat plate thickness, up to 8 mm
- Easy cleaning, creating much improved machine hygiene (underframe is sealed and closed from the bottom)
- Transport roller cleaning without compressed air
- Hygienic machine design allows quick and easy cleaning, e.g. machine housing closed from bottom, no screw connections in the food area, easy to clean surfaces etc.