The quality of the catch depends very much on the availability of ice for assuring continuous refrigeration. The refrigeration begins directly after the catch, meaning on board the fishing vessel. But in the open sea conditions are rough and can impact the trouble-free operation of a 'normal' flake ice machine. The off-shore line MAJA RVE-2S is made for seagoing use and trouble-free ice production on board fishing vessels.
Ice capacities 750kg-2,900kg every 24 hours.
Made for operation on fishing vessels
- Suitable for freshwater or seawater freezing
- For connection to an existing R404A refrigeration system
- With maintenance-friendly electro-mechanical controls
- Compact machine size
Special seagoing machine execution
- Built-in water tank (non-removable), with slap-over protection for trouble-free ice production even in rough seas
- Increased protection from corrosion for operation in salt-laden ambiance, for example the non-corroding evaporator housing in stainless steel 1.4571 (AISI 316Ti; formerly V4A)