The flake ice machines MAJA-RVH offer a wide choice of ice producing units ranging from 250 kg ice output up to 12.000 kg/24h. Without condensing unit, they are designed for integration in multicompressor refrigeration circuits, used by the meat and fish industry, in bakeries or supermarkets, but also in various non-food applications.
Hygienic, food-safe ice production
MAJA flake ice machines are labeled HY-GEN protected. This stands for excellent sanitary conditions:
- Easy access to cleaning relevant parts from all sides, without the use of tools
- Easily removable, round-shaped plastic water tank
- Water tank without built-in parts, angles, edges and screws, allowing easy and thorough cleaning
- Automatic water pipe rinsing after 24 hours without ice production
- Special hygiene advantages in accordance with the German drinking water regulations
- Designed for operation with fluorinated greenhouse gases R449A (GWP 1397) or R404A (GWP 3922).
- Other refrigerants on demand.
Easy operation – convenient ice handling
- Easy operation by control panel ON/OFF for remote operation
- Control panels with program function are optionally available
- Reliable SPS control unit
- Solid machine structure, frame and housing in stainless steel