The semi-automated cut-up system is used to divide whole products into pieces of high quality and high yield.
The semi-automated cone line combines manual and automated processes to prepare wings, legs and other separated products for further downstream processing.
The products to be cut up are positioned on the cone line by hand. Each product carrier is moving along the work stations by means of a chain transport. Cut-up is subdivided in a number of subsequent process steps depending on product and required type of end product.
The semi-automated cut-up cone line can be used to separate virtually all parts of the bird, such as (anatomical) legs, neck skin, whole wings. Some manual cut-up operations may be automated. When mechanizing the processes, manual labor is replaced by appropriate modules in the conveyor system.
- Manual positioning of whole birds
- Modular system with built-in sections
- Cleaning device at the drive guard
- Safety provisions to stop the transport system if needed
- Product carriers at a pitch of 9"
- Production capacity : 2000 products/h
- Carrier speed variable from 720 to 2400 carriers/h