Stork SmartWeigher can perform detailed weighing at the highest speeds. This inline overhead whole product weighing system is very versatile and can be applied at multiple locations in the processing plant. In the EV department – often combined with the IRIS visual inspection system – SmartWeigher provides very early knowledge about product characteristics.
SmartWeigher EV weighs products directly after they leave the evisceration department, so that their weight is known before they enter the chilling process.
As products spend about two and a half hours in the air-chilled tunnel, this “extra” time can be used for accurate planning.
Not estimates, but facts
The previously collected weight data gives processors insight in the complete product supply in the chilling tunnel (about 30,000 products!). In this way, Stork SmartWeigher EV product weighing assists processors in adjusting supply to demand. Knowing exactly what kind of products to expect in the selection line, they can match them with incoming orders in a very early stage.
Early decisions aren't based anymore on estimates but on facts, and every product will exactly be put into its most profitable form.
SmartWeigher EV can weigh with full robustness and little need of care. SmartWeigher is capable of handling the highest speeds, with utmost precision and robustness. At the highest capacities, the precision of the SmartWeigher remains high. This also goes for future capacities.
- Early knowledge of product weight, after evisceration, before chilling
- Time to plan production more efficiently
- Higher yield through exact matching of products with incoming orders
- Fully integrated in to Innova PDS primary processing information and control system
- Compatible with highest line speeds
- Utmost weighing precision and robustness
- Weigh sensor calibration needed only once during assembly
- User-friendly components with low maintenance requirements