The Townsend 2800 Peeler accurately removes the inedible cellulose casing from your cooked and chilled sausages without damaging the sausage itself.
The high capacity sausage peeler can handle a wide variety of products, including very small sausages. The successful high capacity machine has been redesigned, according to market requirements.
- Electro-polished parts reduce the ability for bacteria to hide. Provides increased corrosion resistance. C-Clips (instead of bolts) on the steam tube attachment make cleaning easier and quicker.
Reduced maintenance costs
- Redesigned head increases bearing life. Bearings relocated away from the steam.
- Tool-less disassembly and assembly.
Reduced operating costs
- New in-feed sensor automatically shuts off air when no product is being fed. Interfaces with your air supply system.
- Specially designed steam chamber contains the steam keeping inside the machine and reduces harmful condensation in the packaging room.