The Marel ValueSpray was specifically designed for the in-line wet marinating of portioned and fragile fish products with accurate pickup and uniform distribution of marinade on coarse pieces.
Fully compatible with Marel single-lane slicing equipment, such as the Opticut, the ValueSpray offers a perfect in-line solution.
Products are transported via a conveyor belt along a set of nozzles that spray the marinade onto one or both sides of the product.
Overshoot during spraying flows back to the unit’s reservoir and is reused, minimizing the loss of valuable marinade. The ValueSpray is controlled by a touch screen, which includes production, recipe, service and cleaning management.
- Ideal for the in-line wet marinating of fish products like steaks and burgers from salmon, cod, pangasius and more
- Products can be fresh, frozen, bone-in, or boneless
- Input capacity is 3000 kilograms per hour (based on 30 metre a minute belt speed, 20mm product thickness and 55% belt load)
- Ensures accurate marinade uptake
- Distributes marinade more uniformly over products, including coarse pieces, compared to traditional equipment like dippers and tumblers
- Compatible with Marel single-lane slicing equipment, such as the Opticut